We've repeatedly been asked if we knew of a product to help with memorization of addition
and subtraction facts. We've FINALLY found a resource we feel we can wholeheartedly
recommend. It uses memory tricks that complement Times Tales perfectly, without competing
by introducing additional stories.
- Susan Greenwald's workbook offers lots of practice and reinforcement and uses some great
memory tricks as well. Plus, it's totally reproducible!
- Need a resource to help children learn the addition and subtraction facts?
- These books are different because they give students strategies to remember the facts, and
provide written practice, too!
- Teachers, parents, special education and math resource teachers, and homeschool educators
can use these books to teach math facts to students in any grade level, including adult basic
skills programs! Math facts are practiced by their trick or strategy names throughout the book..
Workbook pages have a clean design to appeal to both younger students and older students,
including those in remedial math classes. Students will see that they can be successful in
completing pages without counting on fingers or using a chart!
|See our Memory
Trigger- The Fun
Way to Learn Math
|Two Plus Two is Not Five:
Easy Methods to Learn
Addition + Subtraction
PST - 9-6
- focuses on helping students master two-, three-, and four-digit
addition and subtraction, with and without regrouping.
- Addition and subtraction facts are practiced together on most
- Lessons can be easily individualized for different learning abilities.
- Parents, teachers, special education and math resource teachers,
and homeschool educators will see that the clean design will appeal
to both younger and older students
|Addition and Subtraction:
Beyond Math Facts
|Zone Clean "n' Flip
Chore learning system!
Your trips to the grocery store can become school lessons in
math! Lots of activities included for each lesson. Full of
discussion questions to generalize learning.
This 38 page book is supplement that can be taken along with
you to the store. The booklet contains a variety of grocery store
activities including size & price comparisons, figuring out the cost
of a recipe, finding fat grams, and sales tax calculations. The
activities are to be completed at the store. This is a fun way to
learn math and how to shop!
Times Tales DVD