Times Tales® Classroom - Digital Download
Times Tales® is a creative, innovative mnemonic-based program that makes it fun and easy to memorize the upper multiplication and division facts. Visual, engaging stories provide students with a "memory peg", allowing them to quickly recall otherwise abstract facts. Students can have their upper math facts mastered in a fraction of the time!
*Classroom and Small Group Editions are for the use in one classroom or with one teacher at a time, and MAY NOT be shared with other classrooms.
The Times Tales® Digital Download Includes everything in the Classroom DVD version (listed below).
Times Tales ® Classroom DVD includes: Times Tales® DVD (for more than 5 viewing) with Game Show Quiz, 8.5" x 11" printable story chart, Power Point, a printables with additional tests, quizzes, games, individual mini-books and flashcards.
Times Tales® Classroom DVD is ideal for the large classroom and can be used year after year.
Print off a FREE Times Tales® Achievement Certificate!
- FAST - Total learning time is only an hour.
- EASY - After watching Times Tales®, kids as young as 5 can recite the upper times tables upper without even understanding multiplication!
- FUN - Kids love this learning method and ask for more! Covers the most difficult to memorize times tables: 3x6, 3x7, 3x8, 3x9, 4x6, 4x7, 4x8, 4x9, 6x6, 6x7, 6x8, 6x9 ,7x7, 7x8, 7x9, 8x8, 8x9, & 9x9
- Game Show Quiz - Students plays a fun, beat-the-clock game to challenge their newly-learned skills! With Bonus Division problems.
- Non-Consumable - Can be used by the entire family.
- Bonus CD - Print off a fun game, written tests, flashcards, and crossword puzzles.
- Great for learning disabilities - Works for many kids when other programs have failed.
You will be emailed the download links within 24 hours. There will be a password in the email that you will need in order to access the downloads.