Times Tales® Classroom - Digital Download
The fast and easy way to teach your class the upper, most difficult times tables!
Times Tales® is a creative, innovative mnemonic-based program that makes it fun and easy to memorize the upper multiplication and division facts. Visual, engaging stories provide students with a "memory peg", allowing them to quickly recall otherwise abstract facts. Students can have their upper math facts mastered in a fraction of the time!
*Classroom and Small Group Editions are for the use in one classroom or with one teacher at a time, and MAY NOT be shared with other classrooms.
The Times Tales® Digital Download Includes everything in the Classroom DVD version (listed below).
Times Tales ® Classroom DVD includes: Times Tales® DVD (for more than 5 viewing) with Game Show Quiz, 8.5" x 11" printable story chart, Power Point, a printables with additional tests, quizzes, games, individual mini-books and flashcards.
Times Tales® Classroom DVD is ideal for the large classroom and can be used year after year.
- FAST - Total learning time is only an hour.
- EASY - After watching Times Tales®, kids as young as 5 can recite the upper times tables upper without even understanding multiplication!
- FUN - Kids love this learning method and ask for more! Covers the most difficult to memorize times tables: 3x6, 3x7, 3x8, 3x9, 4x6, 4x7, 4x8, 4x9, 6x6, 6x7, 6x8, 6x9 ,7x7, 7x8, 7x9, 8x8, 8x9, & 9x9
- Game Show Quiz - Students plays a fun, beat-the-clock game to challenge their newly-learned skills! With Bonus Division problems.
- Non-Consumable - Can be used by the entire family.
- Bonus CD - Print off a fun game, written tests, flashcards, and crossword puzzles.
- Great for learning disabilities - Works for many kids when other programs have failed.
You will be emailed the download links within 24 hours. There will be a password in the email that you will need in order to access the downloads.
disappointed for now
The video will not load on my school issued chromebook. It is the only device that I am able to use in my classroom.
I was very excited to purchase the electronic version and use it with my students but the video files were too big to download I guess because none of them will open them after 10 days I lost it and still can’t use the videos so I wish I would have purchased the dvds instead.
I hope it works as well in my classroom as it did for my grandkids!
I was so surprised to find that my 9-year-old granddaughter knows ALL of her math multiplication facts & my 5-year-old grandson knows most of his! When I asked them how they knew, they described the Times Tales stories for me (which their other grandmother bought as part of their homeschool lesson). I bought this for my classroom and cannot wait to use it. If it works, I'm going to encourage our school to buy it! Thank you!